The Ultimate Choc Chip Biscuits
3/4 cup of margarine
1/3 cup castor sugar
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp of vanilla
1 and 1/3 cup of Plain Flour (sifted)
1/3 tsp baking powder
1 x 250 gm packet of choc chips
1. Cream butter and sugars.
2. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well..
3. Add sifted flour (keep back a small amount – approx 2 tablespoon fulls)
4. Add choc chips to the reserved flour and stir to coat.
5. Add to mixture and combine well.
6. Bake in a moderate oven (170 degrees) until just golden.
7. Allow to cool on the tray for 1 minute and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.