Asian Chicken and Baby Spinach Salad
4 cups baby spinach
1.5 kg skinless chicken breast
1/3 cup rice vinegar
2/3 cup sesame oil
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
1. Mix 4 tablespoons sesame oil, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar and several drops of ginger soy sauce in a pie plate or other flat dish with sides.
2. Place washed and dried chicken breasts in dish and turn several times to thoroughly coat chicken. Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds.
3. Grill chicken about 10 minutes, or until juices run clear when pierced.
4. Place 2 cups raw baby spinach each in 2 large pasta bowls.
5. Cube grilled chicken breasts, and sprinkle half over each bowl of baby spinach.
6. Mix 2/3 cup sesame oil, 1/3 cup rice vinegar, and 1 teaspoon ginger soy sauce together for dressing. Pour half over each salad.