Orange Custard Pudding
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of cornstarch
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups of orange juice
3 medium egg yolks, beaten
1 cup of plain yoghurt
2 Tablespoons of margarine
2 teaspoons of orange peel, finely shredded
2 cups of fresh orange segments
1. Combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt; then stir in the orange juice.
2. Cook and stir until bubbly.
3. Gradually stir 1 cup of the mixture into the yolks.
4. Return to the pan and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in the yoghurt, margarine and shredded orange peel.
6. Cover and chill.
7. Stir in the orange segments before serving.