Cherry Ripe Cheesecake Slice
200g butternut snap biscuits
1 (395g) can condensed milk
1/2 cup coconut
3 tsp gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
80g butter, melted
300ml thickened cream
250g cream cheese, softened
2 (55g) Cherry Ripe bars, chopped
1/3 cup lemon juice
Extra whipped cream and sliced Cherry Ripe to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC and lightly grease a 20 x 30cm lamington pan.
2. Process biscuits until fine. Transfer to a bowl, stir in coconut and butter. Press into base of pan and bake for 10-12 minutes.
3. Beat cream cheese, lemon juice and condensed milk with electric beaters until smooth and combined. Fold in the gelatine mixture.
4. Beat cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form, then fold through chopped Cherry Ripe. Combine mixtures and pour over biscuit base. Chill until set.
5. Cut into squares and top with a dollop of cream and Cherry Ripe slices to serve.