Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Slice
2 x 200g packets malt biscuits
600ml carton thickened cream
395g can sweetened condensed milk
3 x 85g Cherry Ripe chocolate bars, chopped
1. Line a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan with baking paper or plastic wrap.
2. Arrange a layer of biscuits on base of pan.
3. Beat cream in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold in condensed milk and chopped chocolate bars. Spread over biscuits in base of pan; smooth top.
4. Cover the filling with another layer of biscuits (there will be biscuits left over). Cover the pan; freeze for several hours or until firm.
5. Cut between the biscuits into pieces. Dust with sifted icing sugar or drizzle slice with melted chocolate before serving, if desired.
Suitable to freeze.