Blueberry Muesli Muffins
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
3/4 cup toasted muesli
1/2 cup caster sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
125g butter, melted
3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease muffin pan.
1. Combine flour, 2/3 cup of muesli and sugar in a large bowl.
2. Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla essence in a jug with a fork until well combined.
3. Add to dry ingredients with butter.
4. Stir gently to combine.
5. Fold through blueberries
6. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin holes.
7. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon of muesli.
8. Bake for 23 to 25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.