Coconut, Chocolate and Banana Mini Muffins
125g unsalted butter, melted
3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
3 ripe bananas, roughly chopped
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups (300g) self-raising flour, sifted
1 cup (45g) desiccated coconut
1/2 cup (100g) dark chocolate chips
Icing sugar, to dust
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and grease a 12-hole mini-muffin pan.
2. Process butter, caster sugar, banana, eggs and vanilla in a food processor until well combined.
3. Place flour, coconut and chocolate in a large bowl; fold in banana mixture.
4. Working in batches, place dessertspoons of mixture into pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until risen and golden.
6. Cool slightly in pan. Turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
7. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve dusted with icing sugar.