Apricot and Coconut Slice
Makes: 24 squares
250 g plain sweet biscuits, crumbed
1 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
1 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
300 ml Sweetened Condensed Milk
125 g butter
1 1/4 cups Milk Melts, melted
1. Line base of 18cm x 28cm baking tin with baking paper.
2. Combine biscuit crumbs, apricots and coconut in a medium bowl.
3. Place Sweetened Condensed Milk and butter in a medium saucepan.
4. Stir over medium heat until butter is melted and ingredients are combined.
5. Pour into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Press mixture into pan and refrigerate until set.
6. Pour melted chocolate evenly over slice, allow to set. Cut into squares to serve.