Apple Crumble Slice
2 cups Rice Bubbles
3/4 cup wholemeal self raising flour
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup grated apple
125g dried figs, chopped
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup low fat natural yogurt
2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
1/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
1/4 cup rolled oats
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Combine Rice Bubbles, flour, oats, cinnamon, grated apples, figs and sultanas in a large bowl.
3. Beat together maple syrup, yoghurt, oil and egg.
4. Add to dry ingredients, mixing well.
5. Spoon into a greased, paper lined 31 x 21cm rectangular tin.
6. To make topping, mix together brown sugar and oats and sprinkle over slice.
7. Bake in moderate oven (180°C) for 35-40 minutes or until well browned.
8. Cool in tin, cut into squares.