6 rashers bacon
200g sliced button mushrooms
2/3 cup white wine
Freshly ground black pepper
shaved parmesan, to serve
1. Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
2. Remove rind from bacon and slice into 5mm pieces.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium heat; Cook bacon 2-3 minutes or until golden. Add mushrooms and stir through.
4. Add wine and cook, stirring, until the wine has reduced by half. Add cream and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
5. Cook pasta according to packet instructions or until just al dente, drain and add to sauce and stir through. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Serve hot with shavings of fresh parmesan cheese.