Cherry Ripe Muffins
2 cup self-raising flour
125g butter, chopped
1 cup desiccated coconut
2 x 50g Cherry Ripe bars, chopped
2/3 cup caster sugar
3/4 cup milk
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C and grease a 12 hole muffin pan.
2. Sift the flour into a large bowl and rub in butter until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Stir in the coconut, cherry ripe bars, sugar, milk and eggs, until just combined.
4. Fill mixture evenly into the muffin pan.
5. Cook for 20 minutes or until tops spring back when touched. Stand in pan 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.