Berry Swirl Parfaits
2 x 250g packets cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup caster sugar
3 teaspoons grated lemon rind
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup thickened cream
1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
extra 1/4 cup caster sugar
whipped cream, extra raspberries and packaged lemon jelly slices to decorate
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar, rind and juice in small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; stir in cream.
2. Beat egg-whites in small bowl with an electric mixer until peaks form. Gently fold into lemon mixture in two batches.
3. Blend or process raspberries and extra sugar until smooth, strain through a fine sieve; discard seeds.
4. Divide one-third of the lemon mixture between six glasses (1-cup capacity). Divide half the raspberry mixture between glasses. Repeat layering with the remaining lemon and raspberry mixtures, finishing with a lemon layer. Refrigerate several hours, or until firm.
5. Serve parfaits decorated with whipped cream, extra raspberries and packaged lemon jelly slices.