Photo by Jox
Potato and Cheese Soup
2-3 carrots, peeled, and diced up
2-3 onions, chopped up
50g of butter
5 Cups of chicken stock
6 sprigs of parsley
2-3 big potatoes, peeled and diced up
2 Cup grated cheese, tasty cheddar
1. Melt the butter on very low heat; add the onions and the carrots, cover and let cook for about 25 minutes.
2. Add the potato, parsley and chicken stock.
3. Bring to a boil, cover and lower heat. Cook for about 30 minutes until the potatoes are nice and soft.
4. Remove from heat, Use a hand blender to mix it all up to obtain the consistency you like. Return to heat.
5. Now VERY SLOWLY add your grated cheese all the while stirring so it can melt in.
6. Once it’s all in and the soup is hot you can serve it up.