Peanut Butter Balls
2 mixing bowls
1 cup sesame seeds
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup instant milk powder
1. Measure the sesame seeds, coconut and powdered milk into a mixing bowl. Stir together with a wooden spoon.
2. In the second mixing bowl measure the peanut butter and honey. Stir until everything is well mixed.
3. Add a little of the dry ingredients to the peanutbutter mixture and stir together. Repeat this until all of the dry mixture has been added. Stir 25 times so that the mixture is smooth.
4. With your hands shape marble-sized pieces of dough into balls and arrange on the tray. Or you can press all of the mixture into a flat pan so that it is 2 cm thick. Cut it into squares.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.