1 cup muesli
1 cup coconut
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup SR flour
1/2 cup raw sugar
1 tablespoon honey
3/4 cup butter
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1. Set oven to 180C.
2. Grease trays and collect ingredients and utensils.
3. Place butter in small saucepan to melt.
4. Place muesli, coconut, oats, flour, sesame seeds and sugar in a bowl. Mix together leaving a well in centre.
5. Combine egg and honey and butter together.
6. Stir into dry ingredients to form a soft dough.
7. Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on greased tray.
8. Bake 10-15 minutes until golden.