Photo by Denise C
1.4kg – 1.5kg lamb roast, easy carve
1-2 cloves garlic, cut into slivers
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large onion, sliced
1 x 400g tin butter beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/2 cup chicken stock
salt and pepper
1. Make small incisions all over lamb with a very sharp knife, then stuff each with a sliver of garlic and a sprig of rosemary.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan, cook lamb until browned all over. Remove from pan and transfer to slow cooker.
3. In the same pan, add butter and cook onion 1-2 minutes or until transparent, place in slow cooker with remaining ingredients
4. Cover and cook on HIGH 3-4 hours, or LOW 6-8 hours. Season with salt and pepper
5. Remove meat from slow cooker, and rest for 10 minutes before carving. Serve slices of lamb with beans and parsley sauce