Blueberry Cheesecake Tart
2 sheets ready-rolled frozen shortcrust pastry
375g cream cheese
3/4 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup Bulla Country Style Thick Cream
3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Place a baking tray into oven. Preheat oven and tray to 200C.
2. Use pastry to line base and sides of a 3cm deep, 24.5cm (base) loose-based tart pan. Place into freezer for 20 minutes or until firm.
3. Place tart onto hot tray. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until light golden. Remove from oven. Stand for 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 180C.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well combined. Add eggs. Mix well. Stir through cream. Pour mixture into warm pastry case.
5. Scatter blueberries over tart, slightly pressing them into filling. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool to room temperature.