Spinach and Feta Triangles
1 small onion, finely chopped
4 spring onions, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3/4 cup cottage cheese
3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
salt and freshly ground black pepper
250g filo pastry
1/2 cup melted butter
1. Wash spinach and cut off coarse stems. Chop and place in a saucepan, cover and place over heat for 4-5 minutes until wilted. Drain and cool and squeeze out excess moisture.
2. Gently cook onion in olive oil for 6 minutes or until soft. Add spring onion and cook for a further 2 minutes.
3. Place spinach in a mixing bowl and add onion, nutmeg and cheeses, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Brush one sheet of filo pastry with melted butter and place another sheet on top.
5. Cut strips of filo approximately 7 cm wide. Place teaspoons of filling at one end of a filo strip and fold into a triangular shape, folding all of the filo into the triangle. Place on an ungreased tray and bake for 15 minutes, until golden. Serve warm