Jelly Belly Cheesecake Slices
85g Original Lemon Jelly
1/2 cup boiling water
500g cream cheese, softened
125g (1/2 packet) Marie biscuits, crushed
150g melted butter
85g Original Jelly – Your Choice
450ml additional water
1. Dissolve the Lemon Jelly in 1/2 cup boiling water. Allow to cool slightly, then whisk with cream cheese until smooth.
2. Combine the crushed Marie biscuits and butter and press into the base of a 30cm round or square pan.
3. Pour over the cream cheese filling, then spread evenly to cover the biscuit base.
4. Prepare additional Jelly according to the pack instructions. Allow to cool to an egg white consistency, then gently pour over the filling.
5. Set until firm, and then cut into slices.