3 egg whites, beaten lightly
100g butter, melted
1/2 cup almond meal
3/4 cup icing sugar
1/4 cup plain flour
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup (125ml) Dairy Farmers pure cream
1. Preheat oven to 200Â°C/180Â°C fan-forced. Grease six 1/3-cup capacity oval friand pans.
2. Place egg whites in a medium bowl, whisk with a fork until combined. Add butter, almond meal, sifted icing sugar and flour, chocolate and rind; stir until just combined.
3. Divide mixture among pans; bake about 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile make chocolate sauce.
5. Serve friands with chocolate sauce.
Stir chocolate and cream in a small saucepan over low heat until smooth.