Barramundi Baked in a Bag with Thai Flavours
1 x 200g barramundi fillet, skin-on
1/2 lime, sliced thinly
1 Tablespoon finely diced lemongrass
1 kaffir lime leaf, shredded
1/2 fresh long red chilli, chopped
2 Tablespoons coconut cream
100g yellow beans, trimmed
1/4 cup coriander leaves
1. Preheat oven to 200°C fan-forced.
2. Line a large piece of foil with baking paper; top with fish. Arrange lime, lemongrass, lime leaf and chilli on top of fish. Drizzle fish with coconut cream. Fold foil and baking paper over fish to tightly enclose; place on oven tray.
3. Bake fish about 12 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, cook beans in a small saucepan of boiling water until just tender; drain.
5. Serve fish on beans and sprinkled with coriander.