Banana and Mango Chutney
1 Tbsp ghee
4 spring onions, finely sliced
1 small chilli
1 tsp hot curry paste
pinch of turmeric
3 very ripe bananas
200 ml pureed canned mango and syrup
1 tsp sugar
juice of 1 1/2 oranges
juice of 1 lime
10 mint leaves
1. Heat ghee in medium saucepan and saute finely sliced spring onions and chilli.
2. Add curry paste and turmeric and fry for a minute.
3. Then add roughly mashed bananas, mango, sugar and citrus juices.
4. Cook for 5 – 10 minutes.
5. Slice mint leaves finely and add to chutney.
6. Flavour to taste with chilli vinegar – serve hot or cold.