Hundreds and Thousands
3 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon milk
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup SR flour
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons hundreds and thousands
1 tablespoon extra milk
1. Set oven to 180C.
2. Collect all utensils and ingredients.
3. Grease oven trays.
4. Lightly beat egg, vanilla and 1 teaspoon milk.
5. Sift flour separately.
6. Cream butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar then egg mixture.
7. Mix in sifted SR flour and enough plain flour to make a firm dough.
8. Roll out dough to 1/2 cm between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper.
9. Cut with a cutter and place biscuits on tray. Brush lightly with extra milk.
10. Sprinkle lightly with hundreds and thousands.
11. Bake for 8-10 mins. Allow to cool on tray.