100g fresh peppercorn fettuccini
1 medium brown onion
2 cloves garlic
2 Tablespoons olive oil
200g chicken breast fillet, sliced thickly
1/4 cup (60ml) dry white wine
1/2 cup (125ml) cream
50g goats cheese
2 egg yolks
2 tablespoons coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
1. Cook pasta in medium saucepan of boiling water, uncovered, until tender. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, blend or process onion and garlic until smooth.
3. Heat oil in medium saucepan, cook chicken, uncovered, until browned all over. Add onion mixture, cook, stirring, until chicken is cooked through.
4. Add wine; bring to a boil, simmer, stirring, until reduced by half.
5. Add cream and cheese, simmer, stirring, until combined. Remove from heat, stir in yolks.
6. Place drained pasta in large bowl; add chicken mixture and parsley, toss gently to combine.