1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup of coconut
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup of rolled oats
400g sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons golden syrup
Packet of chocolate melts
* Mix flour, coconut, sugar, oats and margarine.
* Line base of pan with foil.
* Press mixture into pan.
* Bake in oven at 180C for 10 mins.
* Melt condensed milk, golden syrup and margarine in a saucepan.
* Stir continuously until boiling.
* Reduce heat and simmer for 6 mins.
* Stir until light brown and pour over base.
* Return to oven and cook base for 10 mins. Cool.
* Melt chocolate and copha together and pour over base.