Vegetarian Spinach Lasagne
500g frozen spinach, thawed, drained
375g reduced fat ricotta cheese
375g reduced fat cottage cheese
1 cup shredded light cheese
1 x 500g jar pasta sauce
3 cups water
300g lasagna sheets
1 x 440g can lentils, drained
2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1. Mix spinach with cheese, herbs and lentils.
2. Alternate 3 layers of pasta sauce diluted with water, uncooked lasagne sheets and cheese mixture ending with the sauce.
3. Top with shredded cheese.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 75 minutes on 180c.
5. Allow to stand for 3-5 minutes before serving.