Pecan Candy Ring
1/2 cup red glace cherries, halved
1/2 cup green glace cherries, halved
1 cup coarsely chopped glace pineapple
1 cup coarsely chopped glace peaches
1 cup White Choc Bits
1 tablespoon self-raising flour
1 1/2 cups pecan nuts
1 cup blanched almonds
1 3/4 cups flaked coconut
1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
1. Grease a deep 20cm ring pan; line the base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm above edge of pan.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. Press mixture into prepared pan.
3. Cook in a slow oven, 150Â°C, for about 1 1/4 hours, or until firm and golden brown. Cool in pan.
4. Carefully remove cake from pan, wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until required.
5. Serve cake cut into slices, using a serrated knife.