Vegetable and Bacon Slice
1 Tablespoon oil
1 large onion, chopped
4 bacon rashers, chopped
2 large zucchini, grated
1 large carrot, thinly sliced or grated
100g mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 cup self raising flour
extra 1/2 cup oil
5 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Salad to serve
1. Grease a 23cm square dish and line with baking paper.
2. Heat oil in frypan and fry onion and bacon until onion is soft.
3. Combine onion mixture in a bowl with zucchini, carrot, mushrooms, flour, extra oil, eggs and cheese, mix well.
4. Spoon mixture into square dish.
5. Cook in moderate oven (180c) for about 30 minutes or until firm.