250g morning coffee biscuits
2 cups milk
1 cup cream
85g packet instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup icing sugar
2 tablespoons passionfruit pulp
2 tablespoons melted margarine
1. Line a 19cm square pan with foil.
2. Put milk and cream in a medium sized basin – sprinkle pudding mix on top.
3. Beat 4 minutes – medium speed.
4. Create base using biscuits (cookies) on base foil.
5. Pour mixture over biscuits on base foil.
6. Top with another layer of biscuits.
7. Spread icing on top – refrigerate until set.