Soy and Sesame Chicken Drumsticks
oblong baking dish
piece of paper the size of your hand
10 chicken drumsticks
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon salad oil
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
3 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Grease the baking dish by placing a pat of butter onto the piece of paper. Then, using the paper, rub the butter over the inside of the dish.
2. Place the drumsticks side by side in the baking dish.
3. Measure the soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger and garlic into a small bowl. Stir with a spoon until everything is mixed together.
4. Pour the sauce over the drumsticks. Roll the drumsticks over so that they are coated with the sauce.
5. Cover the dish with foil and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
6. After 1 hour ask an adult to preheat the oven to 175Â° C.
7. Take the dish out of the refrigerator and remove the foil.
8. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the drumsticks.
9. Ask an adult to place the baking dish into the oven and cook for 45 minutes.
10. After 45 minutes the drumsticks should be ready. Ask an adult to check them and remove them from the oven for you.