Reduced-Fat Vege Quiche
2 sheets Pampas Reduced-Fat Puff Pastry
1 tablespoon olive oil
125g button mushrooms, sliced
2 small carrots, grated
2 small zucchini, grated
350g broccoli, cut into florets
2 green onions, thinly sliced
3/4 cup reduced-fat milk
1 1/4 cups grated reduced-fat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Place a baking tray into oven.
2. Line a 3.5cm deep, 23cm (base) loose-base fluted quiche pan with pastry. Trim. Prick base with a fork. Place a sheet of baking paper over pastry. Half-fill with dried beans. Place pan onto hot tray. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove beans. Bake a further 10 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms. Cook for 4 minutes. Add remaining vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes. Cool.
4. Whisk eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Spread vegetable mixture over pastry. Sprinkle with cheese. Pour over egg mixture.
5. Reduce oven to 180°C. Return quiche to hot tray. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve.