2 tablespoons plain flour
1/4 cup uncooked rice
Pepper and salt to taste
1 can tomato soup (400g)
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, fresh or dried
Preheat oven to 180`C.
1. Peel and chop onion.
2. Place meat, rice, parsley, onion, salt and pepper into a bowl.
3. Crack egg into jug and beat with fork.
4. Add egg to meat mixture and mix thoroughly with hands.
5. Place flour on plate and roll small spoonfulls in flour and place in casserole dish.
6. Open tomato soup, pour into a bowl, add water and stir. Pour over meat in casserole dish. Cover dish with alfoil.
7. Place in moderate oven and cook for 1 hour.
Variations and Additions:
Vegetable soup (440g can)
1/4 tsp mixed herbs