4 tablespoons sugar (4x20ml spoons)
3 tablespoons cornflour (3x20ml spoons)
2 tablespoons coconut (2x20ml spoons) (for decoration – optional)
1. Blend cornflour in 1/2 cup milk.
2. Place remainder of milk in a saucepan, bring to boil and remove from stove.
3. Add sugar and stir.
4. Add blended cornflour, stir all the time.
5. Return to stove and stir until mixture boils. Boil for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously.
6. Flavour with vanilla and pour into a wet mould to set.
7. Sprinkle top with coconut.
2 t Strawberry essence
Chocolate Blanc Mange
As above but:
4 tablespoons cornflour (4x20ml spoons)
2 tablespoons cocoa (2x20ml spoons)
Method as above but blend both cocoa and cornflour together.