Mem’s Chocolate Mousse
200g Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
2 Tablespoons Glucose
3 eggs separated
15g powdered gelatine
45ml hot water
150ml double cream
1. Put the chocolate and glucose into a bowl over a pan of hot water and melt (or microwave on low power).
2. Stir in the egg yolks and beat until smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Dissolve the gelatine in the water. Stir into the chocolate mixture. Chill until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg white.
4. Whip the cream until thick, but not stiff. Fold into the chocolate mixture.
5. Whisk the egg white until stiff and fold them into the chocolate mixture.
6. Pour into 1 litre mould. Chill until set.