Crisp Coconut Biscuits
1/2 cup butter
1 cup castor sugar
2 cups SR flour
1 cup coconut
1/2 cup sugar, extra
1 tablespoon water
1. Set oven 180C.
2. Collect all ingredients and utensils.
3. Grease oven tray, beat egg lightly.
4. Cream butter and sugar together.
5. Gradually add beaten egg until mixture is smooth.
6. Add sifted flour and coconut. Add water if needed to hold mixture together.
7. Roll teaspoonfuls into small balls and flatten between hands.
8. Dip one side into extra sugar.
9. Place on greased tray allowing room for spreading.
10. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden. Allow to cool on tray.