Plum and Mozzarella Pizza
120g pizza dough
3 small plums, cut into wedges
1 small cherry ripe, chopped
1/4 Buffalo mozzarella, torn into 6 pieces
1. Roll out pizza dough onto an 8-inch round tray.
2. Scatter plums, cherry ripe and mozzarella evenly over the pizza dough.
3. Preheat oven to its highest temperature, cook for approximately 10 minutes or until crispy and chocolate and cheese have melted.
15g dried yeast
20g white sugar
20g table salt
15ml olive oil
425g bakers’ flour
1. To make the dough, place the water, yeast, sugar, salt and olive oil in a mixing bowl and stir gently. Wait 15 minutes for the yeast to activate, add flour slowly and knead until dough is smooth.
2. Place in a container and let sit in a warm place until doubled in size, then knock back.
3. Portion dough into 170g balls and place in a warm area until it has risen slightly.