Creamy Chicken Fettuccine
1 tablespoon olive oil
750g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and halved
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 x 400g can cream of chicken soup
300ml carton thickened cream
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan on high.
2. Cook chicken in two batches for 3-4 minutes until browned. Transfer to a plate.
3. SautÃ© garlic in same pan on medium heat for 1 minute.
4. Blend in soup and cream.
5. Return chicken to pan and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Season to taste.
6. Cook fettuccine in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain well.
7. Serve chicken with pasta.