2 tsp crushed garlic
1 cup cream
60g parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp ground black peppercorns
4 rashers bacon, chopped
1. Place bacon in frying pan over low heat.
2. Cook gently until bacon is crisp.
3. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from pan.
4. Remove bacon and sweat garlic, then add bacon back to the pan.
5. Stir in cream until combined.
6. Beat eggs and 1/2 of the parmesan cheese in a bowl.
7. Cook fettuccine according to packet directions.
8. Drain and return to pan with butter.
9. Toss over low heat until combined.
10. Add bacon and cream mixture.
11. Add egg and parmesan mixture.
12. Toss until combined.
13. Season with pepper.
14. Sprinkle with remaining grated parmesan cheese.