Corn and Ham Muffins
2 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup low fat milk
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup corn kernels, well drained
3 slice lite ham, chopped
1/4 red capsicum, chopped
2 tsp chives, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180c (160c fan forced).
2. Sift flour and baking powder into large bowl. Mix egg, milk and oil together.
3. Place wet ingredients along with corn, ham, capsicum and chives into the flour, and fold in very carefully.
4. Spoon mixture into a greased 6 hole muffin tin.
5. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.