Make-Ahead Chocolate Cheesecake Loaf
375g cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup sour cream
2 x 50g bars violet crumble, crushed
250g pkt sponge finger biscuits
3/4 cup mango nectar
200g good quality dark chocolate, broken into squares
100ml thickened cream
chocolate for stars
1. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy. Beat in sour cream. Stir in violet crumble.
2. Line base and sides of a 7.5cm deep, 8cm x 26cm (base) loaf pan with baking paper, allowing a 3cm overhang on both sides.
3. Dip biscuits, 1 at a time, into nectar. Arrange in base of pan, trimming so base is completely covered. Spread with one-third of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
4. Microwave chocolate and cream in a heatproof microwave-safe bowl for 2mins on MED-HIGH (70%) power, stirring every 2 minutes with a metal spoon, or until smooth. Cool for 10mins.
5. Turn loaf onto a platter Pour over chocolate sauce. Decorate with chocolate stars – SERVE