1 pizza base
4-5 strawberries sliced
5-6 marshmallows thinly sliced
125g of Nestle/Cadbury dark cooking chocolate
50g of nestle white cooking chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180C and bake the base for 8-10 minutes or until it is a bit crispy.
2. Melt the dark cooking chocolate.
3. Top the pizza base with a layer of dark chocolate and marshmallows and some cornflakes
4. Bake for another 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are ‘very’ slightly brown
5. Top the pizza with some dark chocolate and white chocolate in the middle.
6. Decorate the pizza with strawberries.