Chocolate and Banana Pizza
120g pizza dough
1/2 large banana, sliced
4-5 chocolate truffles
vanilla ice-cream and icing sugar, to serve
1. Roll out pizza dough onto an 8-inch round tray.
2. Scatter banana and chocolate evenly over the pizza dough.
3. Preheat oven to its highest temperature, cook for approximately 10 minutes or until crispy and chocolate has melted.
4. To serve, place a scoop of ice-cream in the centre of the pizza and sprinkle with icing sugar.
15g dried yeast
20g white sugar
20g table salt
15ml olive oil
425g bakers’ flour
1. To make the dough, place the water, yeast, sugar, salt and olive oil in a mixing bowl and stir gently. Wait 15 minutes for the yeast to activate, add flour slowly and knead until dough is smooth.
2. Place in a container and let sit in a warm place until doubled in size, then knock back.
3. Portion dough into 170g balls and place in a warm area until it has risen slightly.