Barbequed Kangaroo Loin On Warm Vegie Salad
2 kangaroo fillets
1 red capsicum
1 clove garlic
1 Spanish onion
1 small egg plant
salt and pepper
1. Salt, pepper and lightly oil the fillets.
2. Dice the onion and garlic.
3. Chop the capsicum, zucchini, eggplant and mushrooms.
4. Beginning with the onion and garlic, place all vegies on a bbq hotplate (or in a frying pan).
5. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, turning them often til they are brown.
6. Remove from hotplate and drizzle with a little more olive oil and the vinegar. Lightly salt and pepper.
7. Place the fillets on the hotplate, cooking each side for 3 minutes.
8. Remove from hotplate and slice on an angle into long strips.
9. Mix with vegies and serve.