Apple Pie Cheesecake
250g plain sweet biscuits
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
125g unsalted butter, melted
Caramel topping to decorate
2 tsp gelatine
2 Tbsp water
375g cream cheese at room temp
1/2 cup caster sugar
300ml tub thickened cream
180g white chocolate melted and cooled
400g can Ardmona pie fruit apples sliced
1. Grease 24cm (base measurements 22cm) springform pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
2. Process biscuits and 1/2 tsp cinnamon until finely crushed. Add butter. Process until combined. Press mixture over base and up the side of the pan, refrigerate.
3. To Make Filling: Sprinkle gelatine over water in a heatproof jug. Stand in pan of simmering water and stir over heat until dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
4. Beat cream cheese, sugar and remaining cinnamon with electric mixer until smooth. Add cream, beat on low until combined. Add chocolate and gelatine mixture; beat until smooth, fold in apples.
5. Pour filling into prepared pan and smooth top. Refrigerate overnight.
6. To Serve: Remove side from pan, transfer cheesecake to a serving plate, decorate with topping.