Photo by Sares
White Choc Macadamia Cookies
Makes approx 24 cookies depending on size.
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups self raising flour
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
2. Cream butter and sugar until pale. Add the egg and vanilla then beat until incorporated.
3. Add the sifted flour and beat until it comes together.
4. Add in the white choc chips and nuts, mix using your hands.
5. Shape the dough into balls and place on prepared baking trays, allowing for room to spread.
6. Bake 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.