1 packet pita bread
1 x 250 g can tomato paste
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon onion flakes
1 teaspoon basil
slices of capsicum, pepperoni, salami, ham
1. Ask an adult to preheat the oven to 180’C.
2. Cut the toppings into slices and grate the cheese. Be careful!
3. Ask an adult to help you measure all the ingredients for the sauce into a bowl.
4. Place 2 or more pieces of pita bread next to each other on the baking sheet.
5. Spread 2 tablespoons of sauce on each pita bread.
6. Sprinkle each with cheese.
7. Arrange the toppings of your choice on top of the cheese.
8. Ask an adult to place the baking sheet near the top of the oven and let the pizzas cook for 5 to 8 minutes. The cheese and sauce should be bubbling hot.
9. When the pizzas are ready ask an adult to remove the sheet from the oven. Use the eggslice to put the pizzas onto a plate.
10. Cut each pizza into quarters.