No Bake Mars Bar Cheesecake
3/4 cup plain chocolate biscuit crumbs
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon gelatine dissolved in 1/2 cup cold water
2 x 250g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
1/3 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup cream, lightly whipped
3-4 regular mars bars – diced
1. COMBINE biscuit crumbs and butter, press into base of 20cm spring form pan; chill.
2. STIR gelatine into cold water, heat in saucepan or microwave (30 seconds on HIGH) until dissolved.
3. BEAT Philadelphia Cream Cheese until smooth, add sugar, cream and gelatine mixture.
4. Stir through the diced mars bars.
5. POUR into prepared crumb crust.
6. Chill until firm.
I have made this recipe for many years. I use a crumbled Flake onto for decoration. The Cherry Ripes or Tobelerones can be substituted for the Mars Bars. It is always a favourite