Mini Mexican Tortilla Stacks
250g lean beef mince
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
2 tablespoons water
4 round flour tortillas
2 tablespoons refried beans
2 tablespoons taco sauce
50g grated tasty cheese
freshly chopped avocado and tomatoes to serve
1. Cook mince in Frypan until browned.
2. Add taco seasoning and water, cook and stir on a medium heat for about 5 minutes or until there is no liquid left. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Using large cutter, cut 4 rounds from tortillas. Place tortillas in Pie Maker.
4. Spoon in 2 teaspoons refried beans, top with 1 teaspoon taco sauce and 1/4 cup mince.
5. Drizzle over remaining taco sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Close Pie Maker and cook for 5-6 minutes or until cooked.