1 cup macaroni
1/2 capsicum (preferably red)
1 stalk celery
2 eschalots or 1 onion
1 small can corn kernels (150g)
1. Fill a large saucepan 3/4 full with water and bring to boil.
2. Add macaroni and cook 10 mins. Test for tenderness.
3. Drain through colander and rinse.
4. Drain liquid from corn. Chop capsicum, celery and eschalots finely.
5. Place all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
6. Add 1/3 cup of French or Italian salad dressing just before serving.
Variations and Additions:
1/2 C Peas
2 T fresh Parsley