100g dark chocolate, melted
1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
30g butter, melted
1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
2 eggs, beaten lightly
3/4 cup (75g) self raising flour
80g dark chocolate, chopped coarsely
1/4 cup (60ml) cream
1. Preheat oven 200°C/180° fan forced. Grease two 1 cup (250ml) ovenproof dishes.
2. Combine chocolate, rind, butter and eggs in medium bowl. Add sifted flour, stirring, until smooth.
3. Divide mixture among prepared dishes. Bake, uncovered, in oven about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile make chocolate sauce.
5. Serve jaffa puddings drizzled with chocolate sauce.
Combine chocolate and cream in small saucepan, cook, stirring, constantly until smooth.